Well, we’re a little under 2 weeks away from Thanksgiving and it’s the perfect time to start scouring the web for some recipe ideas. A good no-bake dessert is always a favorite of mine since my oven will be tied up cooking the turkey and other side dishes.
Here’s a list of 15 rich and delicious no-bake dessert recipes from cheesecake bars to vegan fudge. These are sure to be a crowd pleaser! Would you agree?
1. No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake Bars | Source: Jade Louise Designs
2. Dulce de Leche Chocolate Pretzel Treats | Source: Simply Southern Baking
3. No Bake Cherry Kool-Aid Pie | Source: Cincy Shopper
4. Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookie Balls | Source: Oh My! Sugar High
5. Bailey’s Irish Cream Fudge | Source: Always the Holidays
6. Chocolate Covered Raisin No-Bake Cookies | Source: Frugal Foodie Mama
7. Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars | Source: How Was Your Day?
8. Simple Chocolate Truffles | Source: Little House Living
9. Fudgey Peanut Butter Cocoa No Bakes | Penny Pincher Jenny
10. No Fail Mint Oreo Fudge | Source: Spend with Pennies
11. Chocolate No Bake Cheesecake | Source: Divine Lifestyle
12. 15-Minute S’mores Bark | Source: By Dawn Nicole
13. No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake | Source: Desert Chica
14. Mocha Cornflake No Bake Cookies | Source: This Mama Loves
15. Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge | Source: Always the Holidays
If you get a chance to try any of these, be sure to let me know how they turn out…I’ll do the same!