This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiveExtraGetExtra #Target #CollectiveBias
I’ll admit, like many people out there, I’ve been guilty of being a little stingy with my gum – discreetly turning my head to sneak a stick in my mouth, hiding my secret gum stash behind abandoned containers in the pantry, pretending not to see that arm reached out across the conference room table when my pack of gum slips out of my briefcase, etc. Now with the new Extra® 35-stick pack, there’s plenty of gum to share without running out…and plenty of great reasons.
The new Extra® 35-stick pack not only features more gum than your usual pack, but the durable, recycled packaging also makes it super convenient to keep/split between your desk, purse, home, or wherever you’ve been hiding your gum stash! Extra® Gum Spearmint and Extra® Gum Polar Ice® are easy to find in the checkout line at Target and right now you can save 10% during February on the New Extra® 35-stick pack!
So if you’ve been keeping your own secret gum stash, it’s about time to ditch the secret gum stash, give extra & get extra!
Here are 35 reasons to share your gum with others:
Reasons to share your gum with your co-workers:
- The fast food worker forgot to “hold the onions” on your coworker’s burger. Now everyone’s rethinking the communal office space idea.
- Somebody saw you sneak in 20 minutes late this morning.
- That Manager position is between you and the guy from the 3rd floor….And you know he doesn’t share his gum!
- Consider it a peace offering for that coworker whose parking space you took.
- Mr. Stands-Too-Close will inevitably start a conversation with you in the lunchroom. By hiding your gum, you’d only be hurting yourself.
- You are planning on leaving early today…and tomorrow.
- You didn’t make it to the shared color printer fast enough to get your “clearly-not-work-related” printout.
- There were actually some sober people at the Christmas party…and they remember everything!
- Your friend forgot to add the disclaimer, “Open this email in private!”
- They all know you’re not “researching advertising trends” on Facebook.
- Thanks to the new Extra® 35-stick pack, you have more sticks to spare and share!
Reasons to share your gum with friends:
- Your last single friend is going to meet the man of her dreams this afternoon. At least that’s what her horoscope says.
- You’ve accidentally lost your friend’s earrings you borrowed…and have yet to tell her you didn’t just “forget” to return them.
- Remember that one time at band camp? She does too! You never upset those who know your deepest secrets!
- Friends don’t let friends go out with stinky breath.
- You need a ride to the airport.
- And maybe a few dollars until payday.
- Now that you think about it…those bridesmaids dresses you forced them to wear was a little unflattering.
- You were wrong for letting your girlfriend go out in that hideous dress. You know it!
- You have the new Extra® 35-stick pack and a few more sticks to share.
Reasons to share your gum with your spouse:
- Your kids will remind you that “sharing is caring.”
- You’re unsure of whether or not, “Do you promise to always share your gum…” was included in your wedding vows.
- You’re hoping the minty freshness will keep your husband’s mind off the latest credit card statement.
- (For husbands) The garage is still a mess.
- The kids are asleep. *wink, wink*
- You’re about to tell him/her that your parents are coming to town.
- You forgot your anniversary. It was years ago, but it still comes up.
- You’re planning a girls/guys night out, but haven’t filled your spouse in yet.
- They’re actually on to your secret gum stash. Why do you think it kept running out so quickly?
- This new Extra® 35-stick pack will help you avoid some major arguments; maybe even save a marriage!
Reasons to share your gum with strangers:
- You want to be a hero and de-stress the world – one stick of gum at a time.
- You ask yourself, “What Would Oprah Do?”
- Karma is a you-know-what…Share!
- You’re pretty sure there’s a Nobel Peace Prize somewhere with your name on it.
- Why not share your excitement over the new Extra® 35-stick pack?
Give Extra, Get Extra! Don’t forget to save 10% during February on New Extra® 35-stick pack at your local Target!