This post is sponsored by Flipp. All opinions are my own.
Well, school in Atlanta started super early this year, so needless to say, I did not feel ready at all! With such a busy summer with work and travel, I ended up not returning home until about a week before school started. I now had a 3rd grader and Kindergartner and a really long list of school supplies to shop for – from lunchboxes to notebooks to pencils and so much more! Plus, since we start so early, I didn’t get the added advantage of the massive back-to-school sales, so I definitely wanted to keep my budget in mind.
There I was – one week before school started with two different lists and a limited budget…Wait, did I mention that my mind was still on vacay?
Now, as the rest of the nation dives into the heart of back-to-school shopping, we can all agree that we just never feel ready for back-to-school shopping. It’s a pure headache this time of year while trying to stock up on school supplies without breaking the budget and just getting over summer in general. This is where the Flipp app comes in handy and just in time.
I’m really happy to be partnering with Flipp this season to share with you all just what a must-have this app is for parents, and a Godsend when it comes to saving both time and money. It eliminates the need for collecting and searching for paper ads, clipping coupons and scouring the internet for deals, while putting everything you need for any shopping trip right at your fingertips. Whether you are an Android or iOS user, the app is available to you within minutes and now to the really good part….it’s FREE!
There are tons of features I absolutely love about Flipp and these are just some of the ways that the app helps to create a truly seamless shopping experience during back-to-school season or any time of the year:
- You can rapidly flip/browse through digital weekly circulars in your area, while saving some of your favorite flyers for future reference.
- Search by brand, item or store with ease.
- You can personalize your weekly shopping experiences by creating your own shopping list.
- Bonus: Said shopping list can also be shared with others with its Family Sync feature to tag team on your shopping trip!
- Coupons you clip through the app can be added directly to your shopping list and used at checkout or redeemed via rebate, and finally…
- The app also allows you to add your loyalty cards to keep all your cards in one place.
Last, but not least, you know I love working with a company that not only helps make my life simpler and more efficient, but I also love those that give back to others. Flipp just recently announced a partnership with AdoptAClassroom.org, awarding a total of fifteen teachers with back to school supplies for their respective classrooms. I know for a fact this will definitely make a difference in their lives and improve those classrooms tremendously. To learn more about this initiative and to submit your favorite teacher by August 31, visit HERE!