I have to say, my relationship with Chuck E. Cheese’s seems to completely evolve year after year. I mean, it has always been pretty much the ultimate playhouse for my kids – after all, it’s “where a kid can be a kid, right?” But I’d be lying if I said I have not enjoyed our Chuck E. Cheese excursions wholeheartedly over the past few years. Of course it’s about the time I get to spend playing and laughing with my kids, but also coupled with the fact that they’ve really made an effort to make these experiences so much more parent-friendly. That’s a thing, isn’t it?
So, gradually, over the years, we’ve seen and I’ve shared some of these parent-friendly upgrades at Chuck E. Cheeses. It may have started a few years ago when they rolled out the all new adult menus, then followed by the All You Can Play deals that made playtime a complete breeze. Now, I see that they are truly committed to making this a place for all ages to enjoy.
I had the chance to attend the grand re-opening of the Fayetteville, GA flagship Chuck E. Cheese’s restaurant last week and was truly impressed with all of the latest changes. I’m sure these changes will be rolling out across more locations, so when they do, here’s what parents everywhere can look out for:
5 Most Parent-Friendly Additions to Chuck E. Cheese’s
Interior and exterior redesign with a focus on parents
1. The Fayetteville location donned a fresh new look that caught our eye even from the side of the road. To appeal to parents, the restaurants feature a more adult ambiance with warm wood, neutral tones and streamlined graphics to create a calmer, more inviting, and friendly environment.
2. The inside of the restaurant kept up with those neutral, calmer tones, the new design also highlights the pizza-making process and introduces more of a restaurant atmosphere for parents. That coupled with the presence of outlets at the table for cell phone charging made it a complete win for me!
3. Speaking of restaurant style, self-service kiosks are available near the entrance of the restaurants to make ordering off the menu simple and fast for parents.
Revamped Dance Floor and Party Zone
4. My kids could not be more excited about the all new light up dance floor at the Fayetteville Chuck E. Cheese’s. Just like before, Chuck E. Cheese and friends put on a live show every hour and with the new dance floor, kids get to join in on the performance like never before.
5. In addition, the Birthday Zone features varied seating options for larger parties, with party sections designated by characters in Chuck E.’s band featuring a bold wall graphic silhouette and character biography.
Chuck E. Cheese’s Focus on Food
6. We are a family that loves pizzas over here, and another fun addition to the Fayetteville Chuck E. Cheese’s is the open kitchen design, which allows guests to watch the pizza making process.
7. In addition, the lunch buffet, which is offered Monday – Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., has been moved closer to the open kitchen to tout its fresh ingredients.
All New Games and All You Can Play
8. Remember the All You Can Play system I shared a few months ago? I still declare that is the best thing that has ever happened to Chuck E. Cheese’s! All you do is pay for a block of time (starting at $9 for 30 min), and kids (or adults) get the freedom of uninterrupted playtime with the chance to pause for mealtime and/or bathroom breaks. Unlimited play, more tickets to win, no more running back and forth for more ‘tokens,’ it’s a dream come true for kids and parents alike.
9. Building upon the All You Can Play System, the Fayetteville Chuck E. Cheese is also utilizing the new, programmable ‘tap-to-play’ Play Pass game card system. Instead of cards, kids wear a wristband and can activate the games with a simple tap to the wrist.
10. Last, but not least, we can also look forward to nearly a dozen new games for all ages that will be installed in the remodeled game rooms. Because, let face it, Chuck E. Cheese’s is not only where a kid can be a kid, but where a grown up can be a kid too!
If you’re in the Atlanta area, be sure to check out the Fayetteville Chuck E. Cheese’s location and see all of the cool new things they’ve added with the remodel. If not, I’m here to tell you…cross your fingers they’ll roll these changes out nationwide pretty soon!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chuck E. Cheese’s . The opinions and text are all mine.