To celebrate the 50th anniversary season of Six Flags over Georgia, the park unveiled their most innovative and multi-faceted attraction yet. Introducing the all new JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis!
I had a chance to experience it for the first time the other day and loved it! Imagine a full-sensory journey battling alongside BATMAN™, SUPERMAN™, WONDER WOMAN, THE FLASH and GREEN LANTERN against Lex Luthor, The Joker and his henchmen. Best of all, it’s a completely simulated ride, so it’s perfect for riders of all ages!
Here are some more features of this interactive experience: The interactive attraction features:
- 4D ride experience with wind, fire, mist and fog effects, plus life-like animatronic characters
- Non-stop action, as the JUSTICE LEAGUE Reserve Team travels through laughing gas and flames in 11 high-intensity scenes
- One of the first-ever virtual loops, giving riders the feeling of going head-over-heels
- High definition 3D animation that fully immerses riders inside the city of Metropolis
- All-new, Unreal 4 Gaming engine
- 6-passenger vehicles with multi-degrees-of-freedom to transport riders through all the exciting twists and turns.
- Following the adventure, riders can also access an exclusive line of Justice League merchandise at the JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis retail store.
Click on the video below for a preview of the ride!
In addition to the new JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis, Six Flags Over Georgia is still the place to be for all of the thrilling rides we love and home to the awesome Hurricane Harbor which features a 38,000 square foot wave pool and the world’s first Tsunami Surge water slide! Hurricane Harbor is free with theme park admission.
Also available for the 2017 season, Six Flags Over Georgia is now the home to the company’s flagship Coaster Candy store. The massive 4,000 square foot candy store features chocolate dipped marsh-mallows, gourmet chocolate dipped pretzels, candy apples and homemade fudge, among other sweet treats. Coaster Candy is located near the front entrance of the park.
Six Flags Over Georgia is open every day from now through August 6. Season Passes and All Season Dining Plans to Six Flags Over Georgia and Six Flags White Water are available online at www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia.