Here’s a really easy recipe idea that even the kids will love! I made it using Betty Crocker™ Roasted Garlic & Cheddar Mashed Potatoes. Want to try this recipe for yourself? Here’s a coupon for $.50 off 2 Betty Crocker Potato products!
- 1 4.7 oz pouch Betty Crocker™ Roasted Garlic & Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- 2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham leftover ham works great too!
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- Double measurement to increase serving size
Prepare Betty Crocker™ Roasted Garlic & Cheddar Mashed Potatoes according to package directions.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in small skillet, add onions, and sauté until tender.
Combine potatoes, onions, and ham in a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish
Sprinkle with cheese and top with breadcrumbs.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15 minutes or until heated through.