I’m convinced that one of my husband’s sole missions in life is to raise kids that are Star Wars fans. They’ve watched past films and although there’s still quite a bit of explaining, they were really excited to see Solo: A Star Wars Story when it came out in theaters a few months back. Truth be told, Chewie is probably one of their favorite characters and when this Chewie toy came in, along with some more great back-to-school swag, they were more than ready to celebrate the Digital and Blu-Ray Release!
- SOLO Backpack
- SOLO Lunch Bag
- SOLO pencil pouch
- Chewie Mirror
- SOLO buttons
- Ultimate Co-Pilot Chewbacca
- Solo Home Entertainment Figure 4-Pack
- Han Solo Card Game
Like, really…do we have to share with them?
If you haven’t seen it yet, Lucasfilm’s “Solo: A Star Wars Story” is an action-packed journey that explores Han’s first encounters with future friend and copilot Chewbacca (Joonas Suotamo) and notorious gambler Lando Calrissian (Donald Glover). It takes viewers on a ride showing Han’s adventure-filled past alongside
fellow street thief Qi’ra (Emilia Clarke) and career criminal Beckett (Woody Harrelson). “Solo: AStar Wars Story” bonus material takes fans behind the scenes with the star-studded cast and screenwriters Jonathan Kasdan & Lawrence Kasdan (writer of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi).
The Digital and BluRay versions include lots of special features, including a revealing feature on Chewie and his enduring friendship with Han; a close-up look at the original version of the Millennium Falcon and Han’s first time piloting the infamous ship; the creation of the film’s otherworldly settings and pulse-pounding action sequences; and eight never-before-seen deleted and extended scenes.
Solo Digital and Blu-Ray Bonus Features:
- Solo: The Director & Cast Roundtable – Sit down with director Ron Howard and the stars for an intimate and entertaining discussion of the film’s making.
- Team Chewie – See what it takes to bring your favorite Wookiee to life in this lighthearted look behind the scenes.
- Kasdan on Kasdan – Iconic Star Wars screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan and son Jonathan share what it was like to write the movie’s script together.
- Remaking the Millennium Falcon – Track the transformation of the most famous ship in the galaxy, from Lando’s swank and impeccable pride and joy to Han’s stripped-down hot-rod freighter with “special modifications.”
- Escape from Corellia – Get behind the wheel for the making of this high-octane chase through the streets of Corellia.
- The Train Heist – Explore the challenges and thrills of creating this action-packed sequence, including its remote location and spectacular effects.
- Becoming a Droid: L3-37 –Meet the newest droid—and the talented actor who helps bring her to life.
- Scoundrels, Droids, Creatures and Cards: Welcome to Fort Ypso –Take an in-depth tour of the rough-and-tumble bar where strangers mix and gamblers risk all in the legendary card game, Sabaac.
- Into the Maelstrom: The Kessel Run – Join Han and Chewie at the controls of the Millennium Falcon to see how this legendary moment in Star Wars history unfolds.
- The Millenium Falcon: From Page to Park – An exclusive look at the history of the most famous ship in the galaxy, its origin and development, and how it will translate in one of the most anticipated expansions in Disneyland’s history.
- Plus Deleted Scenes!
Check out this SOLO: A Star Wars Story Bonus Clip and for more fun, download these printable activity sheets and coloring pages from the film too!