The Ultimate Superhero Party Favors Idea
With all of my recent Marvel adventures, my girls have become such big Marvel fans and I love it! Just a few weeks ago, I attended the Avengers: Infinity War Event and in anticipation of the event, we watched and re-watched almost all of the films in the MCU. The girls had a the idea that they wanted to have a Princess and Superhero party for their next birthday (which isn’t until February, but they like to plan early haha). Well, with that in mind, I started putting together some cool and fun Princess and Superhero Party ideas we could implement for either their next birthday party, or just for fun.
Then, incorporating one of my loves – remember I’m such a wannabe soap-maker – I thought one of the coolest things to incorporate as superhero party favors would be some fun sized soaps in the shapes of superheroes! Homemade soaps are actually really easy to make and super cost effective. Check out this fun DIY soap recipe for Iron Man, Incredible Hulk and Avengers Soaps!
New to Soapmaking? Check out this guide to Beginner’s Guide to Natural Soap Making and Melt and Pour Soap
DIY Iron Man and Hulk Soaps
- Cut the glycerin into small chunks using a sharp knife and place in a microwave safe glass measuring cup.
- Microwave the glycerin in 1 minute increments, stirring until completely melted.
If using essential oil, add 4-5 drops and stir.
- Add in a few drops of green food coloring.
- Pour the green melted soap into Hulk fist. Let set for one hour. You will have to re-melt the soap and repeat.
- Repeat melting more glycerin and adding a few drops of yellow food coloring.
- Pour the yellow glycerin into the Iron Man section.
- Repeat the process and alter colors for the remainder of the Avengers Soaps
- Let the soaps set for about 1 hour.
- Gently pop out of the molds.
- Repeat process