This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media.
With so many women’s wellness products out there, it’s really hard to determine what’s what. Also, just when you think you’ve seen or heard of them all, more really cool and helpful products come out on the market.
This is one reason I was so excited to try out my first Babble Boxx with a theme of women’s wellness and featuring several critical products perfect for women of all ages. I’ve had a chance to try some of these already, but read along for the one product I absolutely cannot wait to try!
Here were the contents I discovered in my box:
So, some of you know, I suffer from a condition with my digestive tract that can make some days pretty unbearable for me whenever my body goes out of whack. Even without this condition, eid you know there are 100 trillion bacteria of many diverse strains inside your digestive tract?
To keep your complex system thriving, this high potency, multi strain formula is formulated with billions of live cultures and work hard to replenish the good bacteria that occur in a naturally healthy gut.* Ultimate Flora probiotics provide up to 200 billion live probiotic cultures per serving and up to 40 scientifically studied probiotic strains to promote digestive balance and support immune health.* Having a good balance among all of the diverse microbes in your gut is key to wellbeing. Ultimate Flora Probiotics are made with multiple, scientifically studied strains of Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli, the most prevalent good bacteria found in a naturally diverse and healthy gut.*
Another wonderful factor is the targeted release delivery. Delayed-release vegetable capsules help ensure more friendly probiotics reach your intestinal tract.*
Ultimate Flora has a probiotic supplement for everyone in your family, from infants to seniors, to support digestive balance and immune health everyday.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product came right on time for me because I have been looking for a good anti-aging cream to try. Lancer’s Intensive Night Treatment is formulated with skin beneficial hydrating agents including Hylaplex® and marula oil which provide a moisture barrier, helping skin retain healthy hydration for a smoother,plumper appearance and renewed radiance. It was created by Beverly Hills-based and globally renowned dermatologist Dr. Harold Lancer who has treated over 30,000 patients, including some of the world’s most beautiful and recognizable faces (I want to know who!)
I’ve just started using the treatment and so far, so good. After washing my face, I just apply a small amount to my face, neck and eye area. Some of the proposed features and benefits include the following:
· Hylaplex™ – combines a novel, crosslinked form of hyaluronic acid with peptides and phytocompounds; helping to plump skin’s appearance and providing long lasting moisturization
· Marula Oil – nourishes skin with high levels of essential fatty acids
· Bio-engineered Soybean Extract – reduces skin flakiness by bolstering moisture
If you’d like to try it yourself, be sure to take advantage of this offer for 10% off your 1st order (for new customers: Just visit www.lancerskincare.com and use the code bestskin.
Like many women, my hair goes through it’s fair share of stress-from color to heat to other poor care habits. When it comes to selecting products I use to treat my hair, it’s pretty important to me to avoid any more potentially harmful ingredients.
The illumai Biome Care System for Hair healthy is a sustainable way to bring hair to its beautiful best, regardless of the environmental stressors, or your hair type. It uses a revolutionary, 3 product approach that helps your hair to become and stay vibrant from the inside out. The products were developed by a globally recognized immunology and genetic scientist, to gently work with our hair and scalp’s naturally brilliant system to clean, nurture, rebalance and protect the hair, using clean formulas with just 7 key ingredients.
Here are some more things to love about the llumai Biome Care System:
– No sulfates, no silicones, no parabens, no preservatives, no plasticizers, gluten-free, nut-free, 100% vegan and cruelty-free (PETA certified)
– 100% color safe — hair color stays vibrant for longer
– If using as a #DetoxYourLocks hair cleanse treatment, other products work better afterwards
– No residue; hair stays cleaner longer
– Protects moisture balance of hair; hair dries faster
– Gentle enough for twice daily use
– Illumai is concentrated — so a little goes a long way and products last longer
– illumai works with every hair type, ideal for the whole family
Try it yourself with this offer for 40% off both a trial and full size! Use code 87-LOVEPEACE at http://www.illumai.com.
They have, however, recently developed Cleansing Cloths to provide an easy and discreet way to feel confidently fresh. These are perfect when you’re out and about running errands, working out, or just periodically during that time of the month.
The cloths are individually packed, lightly fragranced in a variety of scents and quickly wipe away odor-causing bacteria. Best of all, they are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free so they won’t irritate sensitive skin.
Last but not least, this DNA kit is the product I simply cannot wait to try! I’ve never really thought about how much your DNA really says about you – your wellness, traits and ancestry.
With this kit, you receive 65+ personalized genetic reports helping you to understand a variety of factors, including the following:
1. Ancestry reports: Your DNA can tell you about your family history – Ancestry Composition, Maternal & Paternal Lineage, Neanderthal.
2. Wellness reports: Caffeine Consumption, Lactose Intolerance, Muscle Composition, Alcohol Flush Reaction, Deep Sleep and Sleep Movement
3. Traits Reports: Hair Loss, Sweet vs. Salty Preference, etc.
4. Carrier Status: If you are planning to start a family, find out if you are a carrier for an inherited condition.
See 23andme.com/beforeyou-buy for important information about these reports.
I’ll be taking a saliva sample in the upcoming days and sending it to the lab for review. I’ll be sure to keep you guys updated on the results!
Have you tried any of these products before? What are your must-have women’s wellness products?