If you are a sports mom, you know firsthand how downright crazy it can be trying to manage schedules, practices, equipment, etc. Even more so if you have to try to communicate all of this information to others! If you can relate to any of this logistical nightmare, let me introduce you to TeamSnap!
The TeamSnap app is an easy to use sports team management app for organizing and communicating every aspect of team life. It’s the No. 1 club and league management app and software for coaches, managers, and organizers, as it helps users Manage their rosters or members, communicate news, sync schedules, share photos and even collect fees!
Here’s how to get started:
- Sign up for an account on TeamSnap with an email account. There’s no credit card required and read on to see how you can get a free 3 month trial rather than the standard 21 day trial!
- Select whether you are a coach/team manager or a team member
- If you’re a coach, team manager, parent, etc., you can create your team website just by selecting the sport and adding team members. Note: although their most popular sports are soccer and hockey, TeamSnap can also be used to organize dragon boat teams, PTA’s swim teams, baseball teams, kickball teams and even a team of dancing Christmas elves.
- Meanwhile, team members simply have to search for their team.
That’s it! For added convenience, download TeamSnap on your smartphone or tablet to manage on the go. You’ll quickly see why TeamSnap is used by hundreds of thousands of teams around the globe.
Visit TeamSnap to learn more and exclusive to Love, Peace and Tiny Feet readers, new members can also enjoy a Free 3 Month Trial. After you have a chance to try it out, be sure to come back and tell us how you liked it!
Keep up with TeamSnap on social media:
● Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/teamsnapapp/
● Twitter – https://twitter.com/teamsnap
● Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TeamSnap
● Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/teamsnaphq/
● Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamsnapHQ