One glance at Snuggles My Dream Puppy Playset will be enough to capture anyone’s attention. This stuffed puppy is simply adorable to look at. And, the designers at Moose Toys made it to look and act (to some extent) like a real pup.
Much like other stuffed toys from the Little Live Pets line, Snuggles reacts to certain actions initiated by the user. Kids will love to pet and play with Snuggles thanks to his animated functions. In this Little Live Pets Snuggles My Dream Puppy review, you can learn more and make an informed decision on whether or not to buy this stuffed toy.
Features of Little Live Pets Snuggles My Dream Puppy
Moose Toys packs this stuffed toy puppy in a way that will get kids excited before it even comes out of the box. Consistent with the Little Live Pets theme, Snuggles comes boxed in a package shaped just like an actual pet carrier. The box has a handle, air holes and pretend blanket. As a result, kids get the feeling that they are about to get their own puppy.
Un-boxing the Little Live Pets Snuggles My Dream Puppy gets even more exciting since the packaging also includes an adoption certificate. This piece of paper lets kids enter their own custom name for the stuffed toy puppy. The paperwork is designed to look like a real adoption. Kids fill out the adoption date and sign against a pledge to love and care for Snuggles. Other notable features of this stuffed pet toy include:
• Accessories: Along with the stuffed pup, buyers also receive a blue collar and star shaped dog tag to hang around Snuggle’s neck. The package also includes a small bottle for feeding Snuggles.
• Life-like puppy design: Measuring 6.1(L) x 12(W) x 11.4(H) inches, Snuggles is small enough to fit in both palms just like an actual puppy would. He has textured paws, soft golden brown fur, floppy ears, big blue eyes, a black nose and tiny, pink tongue sticking out of his mouth. The smiley face exudes cuteness that makes just about anyone want to cuddle with Snuggles.
• Animated responses: Just like a real puppy, Snuggles makes happy sounds when kids pet his head or give him a tummy rub. Feed him the bottle, and Snuggles will make drinking noises. He even burps when done drinking the bottle. The best part is that Snuggle’s face moves as his eyes close and open slowly. Every once in a while, he cries out and in return, kids who give him attention are rewarded with special phrases. When laid down to sleep, Snuggles makes life-like breathing movements as well. In total, this stuffed pet toy plays back over 35 various touch and motion activated sounds. It uses four AA batteries that are required for the electronic functions to work.
• Charming stuffed pet toy that will captivate young children with real puppy sounds and life-like facial expressions
• The adoption certificate and custom naming of the pet toy gives kids a personalized experience
• Additional accessories such as the collar, dog tag and bottle create the illusion of owning a real puppy. This also introduces kids to some of the responsibilities that come with owning a pet.
• The puppy toy features an on/off switch that helps to save battery power when it is not in use
• Small accessories such as the dog tag and bottle pose a choking hazard for kids aged under 3 years
Snuggles is a cute and playful stuffed toy that will delight even older adults. Kids will be happy to make Snuggles an official member of the family thanks to the adoption certificate that comes with the packaging. The life-like responses from this plush toy will most likely steal many hearts. For the price, Snuggles My Dream puppy offers good value and most buyers have rated the toy highly in customer reviews.
[ezcol_1quarter]25 STEM Gifts for Kids[/ezcol_1quarter] [ezcol_1quarter]25 Educational Gifts for Toddlers[/ezcol_1quarter] [ezcol_1quarter]20 Gifts for Teens under $20[/ezcol_1quarter] [ezcol_1quarter_end]20+ Gifts for Teachers under $20[/ezcol_1quarter_end]
Want to be featured in our Gift Guide? Email me at lovepeacemommy (at) gmail (dot) com. to get started!
See more of the hottest toys for kids this season by our friends at The Toy Insider!